Winding Creek Golf Course is an 18-hole public course and driving range owned and managed by the City of Thomasville. The Committee, first created in 1996, and re-organized in 2008, serves as an important link between the golfing community and the City. Membership of the committee is established by the by-laws that have been adopted by the City Council.
Members are appointed to three-year terms, with unlimited re-appointments. Staff are appointed based on their position.
72 Winding Creek Rd, Thomasville, NC 27360
Golf Course Manager: Jason Gentel, Certified PGA Manager
Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. till dark, seasonal, weather dependent
Committee Meeting Date/Time & Membership
The Committee meets the 2nd Monday of every month at 12:00 noon at the Pro Shop. For the most recent agendas click here.
- Fred Bookman - Community Golfer
- James Carmichael - Thomasville School Rep - Secretary
- Don Clinard - Community Golfer - Vice Chairperson
- David Costello - Senior Golfer
- Yvette Hicks - Lady Golfer - Chairperson
- Keith Tobin - Community Golfer - Secretary
- Bradley White - Community Golfer
- Jason Gentel - Golf Professional, City Staff, ex-officio
- Allen Crockett - Golf Superintendent, City Staff, ex-officio
- Cory Tobin - Thomasville P&R, City Staff, ex-officio
- Jeannette Shepherd - Council Liaison, ex-officio