If you need to update your contact information, address, or W-9 please email Megan.Widener@thomasville-nc.gov
Direct Deposit is available! Please complete and return the ACH Authorization Form.
To see current bid opportunities, click here.
- All invoices must include the City's PO #
- Invoices must include an invoice date and invoice number
- A separate invoice must be submitted for each PO issued by the City
- Sending an invoice before goods are shipped or received may cause a delay in payment
Where do I send invoices?
- All invoices must be mailed to: Lisa.McKinnon@thomasville-nc.gov
- If you have any questions about invoicing or an invoice you have submitted, contact Lisa McKinnon at Lisa.McKinnon@thomasville-nc.gov or 336-475-5537
- Invoices can also be mailed to P.O. Box 368, Thomasville, NC 27361-0368, ATTN: Accounts Payable